Registration is now open for late-start fall semester classes at St. Clair County Community College.
Seats are available in 12-week classes starting the week of Monday, Sept. 16, and eight-week classes starting the week of Monday, Oct. 14. Classes are available in Port Huron and online.
Late-start classes allow students to earn credits at a faster pace. Class topics may include biology, business, computers, English, math, political science, psychology and speech. Examples of specific courses offered this fall include:
- Art Appreciation, ART-120
- Principles of Business, BUS-150
- Business Law, BUS-153
- Business Math, BUS-158
- Marketing Principles, BUS-180
- Microcomputer Applications, CIS-115
- Introduction to Criminal Justice, CJ-101
- History of Western Civilization to 1715, HIS-101
- History of U.S. 1877 to Present, HIS-150
- Foundations of Math, MTH-104
- Plane Trigonometry, MTH-111
- Pre-Calculus, MTH-113
- Introduction to Statistics, MTH-120
- Weight Training, PE-128
- Introduction to Political Sciences, PS-101
- Introduction to Psychology, PSY-180
New students can apply at sc4.edu/starthere and follow five easy steps to register. Current students can register and pay for classes online in the SC4 Portal at portal.sc4.edu. Registration service also is available at SC4’s One-stop Student Services Center located in the Dr. James C. Acheson Welcome Center on the corner of Erie Street and Glenwood Avenue on the Port Huron campus. Hours of service are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday.
“Students still have time to enroll for fall semester classes,” said Vice President of Student Services Pete Lacey. “Whether you recently graduated from high school or are looking to return to college and complete a certificate or degree, our team is here to help you.”
For more information, contact SC4 Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 810-989-5500.